To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we have implemented the following process to drop your vehicle and keys at St Thomas Lincoln.
All communications and interactions will be completed by phone.
- Book your appointment including important contact information we need to be able to contact you.
- When you arrive for your service time, park your vehicle in the service customer parking on the east side of the dealership and lock vehicle.
- Place keys in the supplied envelope at the drop off box and write your first and last name.
- Within 15 minutes of you dropping off your vehicle, we will sanitize all of the touch points of your vehicle, check in your vehicle and contact you. On our call with you, we will review what your appointment is for and any other needs you may have. We will than let you know when you can expect the next point of contact.
- Once your service is complete, we will prepare your invoice, contact you and take credit card payment over the phone.
- We will then sanitize the main touch points in your vehicle. A copy of your invoice and keys will be placed in the center console or other agreed upon location. Vehicle will be locked and secured for you to pick up at your convenience.
What are main touch points we sanitize? Outer and inner driver’s door handle, steering wheel, gear shifter, seat belt, seat belt buckle, door panel arm rest and center console.